You can work with a leading industrial company, or you can work with all of them!
AVENCORE is an international boutique management consulting company, specialized in industrial performance and competitiveness. We focus on reducing the cost of products, services and investment projects, in a wide range of industries−acting on both a strategic and an organizational level. Our projects are, therefore, as diverse as our customer base of global market leaders and mid-range industrial companies.
AVENCORE was created in 2009 and is currently on a high growth path.
- Work with the client’s upper management to define the scope and goals of the projects you will be assigned.
- Lead and inspire the client’s teams to design, develop, and validate competitive solutions using a holistic approach.
- Develop novel solutions by working with the customer’s R&D, purchasing, production, marketing departments.
- Increase the profit margin of existing products.
- Reduce the purchasing costs of a group of commodities.
- Improve the overall efficiency of customer organizations.
- Graduate degree in Engineering. Beyond technical aspects, you also have a demonstrated interest in economics.
- Strong technical skills, as well as an ability to understand complex systems quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Previous professional experiences gained through internships or full time positions in an international or multinational company.
- Willingness to travel across North America and internationally
- Authorized to work in the United States
AVENCORE’s flat hierarchy, intrapreneurial culture and growth dynamic guarantee our employees´ continuous high level involvement and career evolution. Join us and grow with us!
Apply online (avencore.com) or contact Mrs. Margaux Gobillot, recruitment manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).